When it comes to home theater, this is where the rubber meets the road. If it doesn’t have a great sound system, it’s just a TV, not a home theater.
Are you looking for big, dynamic sound that will make you feel like you’re sitting in a movie theater? Looking for a quality setup to fit your decor? Are you willing to mix and match some surround speakers to complement your existing front speakers? Something that will serve dual-duty for both music and home theater? Or are you looking for the best possible speakers for the money?
If it’s been a while since you’ve shopped for speakers, you’ll notice some new names out there – Definitive Technology, Orb, Frisby, and more, along with familiar home theater brands like Bose, Yamaha, Harman Kardon, and Onkyo.
- 10 Best Speakers for Your College Dorm Room
- Best Budget Bookshelf Speakers
- Magnepan MMG Floor Standing Loudspeaker Review
- Top 10 Best Budget Computer Speakers
- Top 10 Best Office Speaker Packages Under $500
- Top 10 Budget Bluetooth Speakers
- Top 10 Budget Home Theater Speaker Systems Under $1000
- Top 10 Budget Home Theater Speaker Systems Under $500